AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP ONLY
Work an open fire with well-protected hands. These natural full-grain cowhide leather gloves protect against heat, coal, and sparks for extended periods. Thick cut and high cuff design shield while still allowing for flexibility and freedom of movement. Durable and made to last. Available in charcoal gray.
• Constructed of heavy-duty fire-resistant fabric
• Extended wrist and forearm coverage
• Protective technology allows for longer working times when over fire or hot coals
• Add logs and stoke the fire without burning your hands
• Available in SM/MD and LG/XL
1 Pair of Open Fire Gloves
Premium grain natural cowhide leather
SM/MD: 13.25" x 5.25"
LG/XL: 14.74" x 5.75"
Country of Origin:
This product is proudly made in Pakistan. As a Certified B Corporation, we ensure that our commitment to safe, ethical, and sustainable practices is upheld by each company and artisan that touches our products worldwide, without exception.
Air dry gloves completely before storing. Use a dry cloth to remove excess dirt. Wipe dirty gloves with a clean, damp cloth.